A very passionate interview with Rodney Mullen, which includes a perfect explanation of style and why you shouldn’t force it. (begins at 10:08)
Rodney gives the best interviews.
1. Sleep naked. If it’s warm outside, open the windows and draw the curtains. You’ll wake up with beams of sunrise on your skin, under cool sheets.
2. Play soccer barefoot. You will feel more free and happy while you savor the moment. Everyone is more arrogant in shoes.
3. Dance to your favorite music.
4. Wear a flower in your hair—or a flower tiara.
5. Do naked yoga.
6. Dance in the rain without fear of getting your feet, hair, clothes or anything else wet.
7. Make yourself a really healthy but yummy dessert, like plain yogurt with fruit, honey and almonds." -7 Home Remedies to Feel Better About Your Body (via bluebrrry)
Eye movements made by subjects while examining I. E. Repin’s painting “An Unexpected Visitor”, with different questions in mind.
The self-taught photographer uses costumes, props, and visual effects to produce surreal portraits of his friends and the people he admires. Each image represents the subject based on how the photographer views them.